Wednesday, November 10, 2004

More friends more blogs...

So two of my old roomies from undergrad (old as in former, not old as in old... mind you the exaggerator is getting on in years... just joking, I love ya!) have just gotten blogs in the last 24 hours. Yipee!!! I have added their links to the sidebar :)

As for new stuff.... there is nothing really. I've been at school today (my throat is feeling significantly better) working on a stupid assignment for my groundwater class. And by stupid, I do in fact mean stupid. He gave us this file that we have to revise without explaining where or what any of the information is (and it isn't a nice file... it is oldschool dos format :(). So now I have to figure out what values the ????.? is looking for and what they are supposed to represent. How fun does that sound?!?!? Oh well, I figure I'll spend the afternoon working on it and if I can't figure it out I will talk to the Prof when he comes back next week.

Burger and her Boyf are going to take me to Toronto on Friday so that means I only have to pay for a ticket to b-ville. It is very nice and very convenient and I'll be in B-ville by shortly after 7 on friday. I'll have to talk to D and hopefully she will be done work around then and able to drive me out to my home, otherwise I'll have to cab it. (did my mention that my dad is in africa now for another 2 weeks or so? I can't remember if I posted that last week... I hope he is having a great visit!!!)

Nothing else new or exciting that I can think of so I'm going to finish off this post before I start rambling on and on. and on and on. and on and on... 15 days to my b-day!

No comments: