Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Birthday List Dilema

I'm having a Bridget Jones moment. I am currently re-reading the first book to get ready for the second movie which is coming out this friday... maybe I'll go see it by myself on friday night...

Anywho, back to the point. I was reading the bit about her birthday the other day where she was trying to make up a guest list and couldn't figure out who to invite. I am having the same difficulty right now. I decided that I wanted to go to the plantation for my birthday to get some cake, and am trying to figure out who should be invited (decided on the plantation since they have all different kinds of cake and everyone would be able to get a kind they like.) Now I just have to finalize the list... do I go for a whole big group or do I keep it small... I hate doing stuff like this...

So far on the list:

Burger and her Boyf
J&G
P (from J&P)
QC (not quality control, however that would be an interesting name)
EK
PS (from my work this summer...)
JH (from class)

I don't want to leave anyone out :( I always hate being left out myself... so with that said, 6 of the 10 people from b-ball are on the list... do I invite the other 4 even though I don't know them as well? and do I invite the other new grad students. I definitely talk to KW (not the town :O) and MK more often than the others, and the 4 other people on my b-ball team, but if I invite them, do I have to invite the other gradstudents I don't consider friends. This is getting to be sticky. Grrrrrrrrrrr...

6 comments:

Blythe said...

sticky like a "stick".

teeheee

:)

Anonymous said...

invite the boy!

lj said...

Anonymous posters...

please give me a hint who you are!!!!!!! (just a simple initial or two could work)

Thanks chicks :)

Anonymous said...

don't see the movie by yourself! just hold out for next weekend, we can watch it sat afternoon?

Speaking of Bdays, MG and a guy from work are celebrating their bdays on Friday. Wanna join us? I'd feel horrible if I didn't even make an appearance.

e

lj said...

E...

Sounds good about MG's b-day. as for the movie, I can wait to see it next weekend, but not on Saturday afternoon, I'll want to be going to my grannies by then... unless there is an early matinee...

Anonymous said...

You'd better invited the boy... or else!

- Niki