Thursday, November 11, 2004

Lack of Motivation...

KW discovered a cool website that has been my productivity downfall today - http://www.gamebrew.com it has everybody's favorites from the 80s including super mario (which I have been playing all day - I got up to level 3-1 which I think is the highest I have ever gotten. yay me!)

This assignment for GW is still horrible. I've been working on it for two days now and don't seem to have made much progress. KW and Burger have been working on it an additional day. At least it isn't due for a while! I think I am going to put it off until monday and then harass the proff when he comes back to get answers to all of our fun questions.

I didn't end up getting out to the gym at lunch time, I'm going to go after class today instead. Hopefully I'll make it there instead of just pretending to make it. I always feel better after doing my weights.

I think that is it that I have to report.

Laters.

No comments: