Wednesday, November 24, 2004

One more day of Youth...

Well, that is what it feels like anyways. Can we just stop time and have me be 23 for ever??? I think one of the reasons why I'm dreading the big 2-4 is because all my life I have though 25 would be the perfect age to get married at. Well, with no real prospects on the horizon, I doubt that will happen. You have to date the guy for a while before getting engaged (well unless you are MR) and then it usually takes around a year to plan a wedding, so it is now official, I'm not going to be married at 25. I think it is something I can live with I guess.

In other news Martin sent out an e-mail last night. The bball social has been changed to next wednesday, so I will be able to partake (apparently JH was also busy on Friday). I feel kind of bad though after talking to burger, I hope this rescheduling won't effect peoples ability to do homework! I always find myself forgetting that other people are taking much harder courses than I am (mind you, I think I am going to be quickly reminded of that next semester when I take a grad course from my supervisor!!!).

Also, I was having a bit of dilema about how I was getting to b-town this weekend. The options were all horrible. I could take the train and get in at 7 am, 10 am or 9 pm (hello, where is the middle of the road?!?) or take the bus (to the sauga, doesn't actually go to b-town), I think the latest I could arrive was 11. Apparently K is going to a concert in T-dot on friday, I asked if I could get a ride and get dropped off along the 401 and he said that was cool, so now all I need to do is get up to the exaggerators from there. Shouldn't be too hard, apparently a bus goes right up that road :)

In other news, I am now addicted to the game Bejewelled... it is on the gamebrew website and I know k-bum really liked it, and I understand why, it is bad news...

2 comments:

Lotus Blossom said...

You're only turning 24?! I've been 24 for half a year now... I'm looking forward to turning a quarter of a century old next year!

On the whole "not getting married at 25" thing... don't stress over it! There is no perfect age to get married. You will find a fantastic guy and someday you will decide that the time is right... but until then... enjoy being young and single and fabulous!

C-dub said...

right on Niki! I agree with you! You're a catch lj! Hey, and you never know, you may meet your Mr. Right at any moment :)