Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy birthday to me!

Yep, the big 2-4 is finally here. a little anti-climatic really. After all, it is just a number!

Erika and I went for a run this morning which marks the 4th year in a row I have gone running on my birthday. Wow, I guess that is 1/6th of my birthdays so far!!! Go me!

Nothing else really to post. I did absolutely nothing last night. well, that is a bit of a lie, I went to the gym after school to do my weights (first time in 3 weeks - oops!) and then I did nothing. If anything exciting or interesting happens, I'll post more later :)

2 comments:

Blythe said...

Happy Birthday!!

Lotus Blossom said...

Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
You look look like a diva
And live in the 'Loo!!!

Happy birthday, LJ! Hopey you have a fantastic one.