Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Nothing new to report

I had a semi productive - drawn out day yesterday in which I worked only half the time, but put in 12 hours... does that make sense? hopefully today I'll put in a good 10 hours. It is getting down to crunch time and I have to atleast have my slides done for next weeks presentation when my group meets on Thursday - oh yeah, and I volunteered to do the write up for Air sparging and soil vapour extraction too. Why do I do this to myself? so I have a stack of like 200 pages taht I have to read before I can finish my slides. oops! this is the last time I leave something so late, I promise!

Still sitting on the fence concerning what (if anything) I am going to do about the boy, but I don't want to bore everyone with ever thought that runs through my mind. Back to looking for journal articles. I <3 journal articles.

No comments: