Monday, November 08, 2004

The Sore Throat Blues

I stayed at home this morning. Partially due to a sore throat and partially to keep my kitty company. I'm going to see the Beastie Boys tonight in T-dot with C-dub so I figured she wouldn't like spending all that time alone. Another 6 or so hours would have been harder. I hope my throat is feeling better soon! it is the flu shot clinic at school this week and you aren't supposed to get it if you are feeling sick, but I really think I should get it. (I had the flu last year right before finals, it was horrible!!!)

I've thought more about the K situation (see comments on last post), and I really don't know what I would say or do. EW sent me a link last night that was making me think it would be better not to. It was a book (self-help book kind of, but not really). They had the first chapter of it online... the general gist is if he were interested he would make the first move. So what if K just isn't that interested, my saying something won't accomplish anything! I just don't know.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to think about this some more. I just don't know what to do.

6 comments:

Blythe said...

feel better!
i'll check out that link ASAP

have fun tonight!

Anonymous said...

Share the link! :D

I think you should ask him out, but it's easy for me to say that.
kbum

Anonymous said...

Share the link! :D

I think you should ask him out, but it's easy for me to say that.

lj said...

I posted it in the comments section of the previous post... but I can post it here as well...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/068987474X/ref=sib_rdr_fc/002-3414640-3106404?%5Fencoding=UTF8&p=S001

Anonymous said...

oh that's the link? I've seen that before... its based on a sex in the city episode...

Anonymous said...

I have to say that to decide if he's "just not that into you" one would first have to show that you ARE into him... then make the decision based on his reaction.