Thursday, November 04, 2004

My secret pleasure...

Okay, now I'm really embarrased to admit this, but here goes.

I like watching "America's Next Top Model". I like the fashion side of things, and the girls are so bitchy, it is kind of soap opera-ish (think survivor, Jerry style).

So last night I was watching it. This is the first season where one of the girls is a "plus-size" model. And by plus size she is no bigger than me (except in the chest). She is very pretty and has a great personality (and is probably the only one on the show without the slightest bit of an eating disorder). She has the goal of becoming the first black plus sized super model. I say all the power to her, and she has what it takes. So there is this one bitch of a judge, during one of the first episodes she said, I quote "I can really see you being the first plus sized americas next top model". Ever since then she has been bitching and complaining about how there is no room for plus sized models in high fashion and how she needs to lose 150 pounds. hello????? she is a) tall, b) only a size 12 or 14, and c) if she lost 150 pounds she would only weight 30 lbs. Tyra banks (host) stood up to her and pretty much called her out. It was nice to see tyra not being obsessed with size. Tocarra (plus sized girl) didn't leave last night, but I have a feeling she will be gone soon. It is a shame. Janis what-ever-her-last-name-is is a complete biotch and should not be in a role where she could be influencing young girls thoughts. She would have rather kept around the bulimic girl that left last night.

Grrrrrr...

Okay, so my rant is over. Didn't do too much last night, I read some and watched Americas next top model and went to bed early. Today at lunch I'm meeting Mary and Paula at the mongolian grill. It should be nice to chat with them and catch up a bit!

Later chicks.

No comments: