Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Last night... (and amazing race talk... if you haven't watched it yet, I would recommend not reading...)

So last night I didn't do too much. I decided it is definitely time for a hair cut, but my old place is now closed so it is time to find a new hair dresser... new hair dresser depends on one thing only - whether they were open last night when I called at 6:50... I have had pretty much the same hair cut since I grew out my short hair (was only short for one summer) and I had the same hair cut before the short hair, so all this to say, I think I'm going for something different... not too different, but enough that it will actually have style. I'll take a picture tonight and try to post it on the net (if I do in fact go for something new).

I also watched the amazing race last night. It was good, but I don't think it is the same as it used to be. Maybe I am just getting over my reality TV phase, or maybe it is just the ones that I have watched a lot and know better, but does anyone else feel this way? Almost all of the Teams did something that annoyed me. The Father Daughter team, the dad is overbearing... seriously I think he would rather lose the race than drive 5 km over the speed limit. The model team, well, they were just mean (especially to the gym rats). The wrestler's were just insane, the gym people were too explosive... same as the couple trying to reconcile (guy with blue hair). The sisters got on my nerves. The Actors told the queens girls to go the wrong way and almost got them eliminated. The Queens girls believed them without question. The NY jews were great, but they are now gone. I liked the grandparents, but they'll probably be gone next week. I'm missing a team, guess they must not have made much of an impression on me... oh wait, the long distance dating couple... well, they were okay, but there were a few little things that just left a bad impression... can't remember what.

Maybe I should just not watch TV anymore...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dude with the blue hair was SO annoying... I was hoping that they would get eliminated this week. He's so completely rude to his wife. And the chick on the wrestling team!? she also deserved to be smacked... kbum

Lotus Blossom said...

Hmmm... definately go for something new!!! The post pics so we from far-away lands can ooh and ahhh over it! :D

Reality TV is definately losing it's buzz... I can't even watch survivor anymore! (And let's face it...up until last season, I was the Survivor-freak.) The only reality show I've been watching is "He's a Lady"... OMG... that show makes me laugh! I hope Wynonna (aka David) wins - I think he's learned the most from the show... and he and his family could really use the money. Next week is the season finale!