Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Finally Throat feeling better :)

I had a bit of a nap this morning and finally my throat is starting to feel a little better. I'm going to stay at home the rest of the day though, there really isn't any point in going to school at 2 pm... especially when I don't have class today. I'll just continue to read at home (and not infect everyone else!!!)

The Beastie Boys were really awesome last night. The first pre show were trick dogs. Nope, it isn't a band, seriously it was a dog show. I thought it was pretty cute, and typical of the Beasties Boys. Don't know of any other band that would have that. They played a good mix of the old stuff and the new stuff. When they were done they still hadn't played three of my favorites (Girls, Intergalactic Planetary, and Sabatoge). They play IP in their first encore, but I was paranoid of missing my bus so I left before the second encore. I probably could have stayed and still made my bus, but I wanted to be on the safe side. Half the people on the bus ride back to KW were at the concert and some people had stayed for the second encore. Apparently it was Sabotage done really crazy. Oh well, I'll have to live with my decision I guess.

When I got home I couldn't fall asleep! WTF!!!??? I never have trouble falling asleep, why does it happen to me at 2 am in the morning when I have a cold and I am soooo tired!?! I finally ended up asleep at aroudn 2:30, but Jenny woke me up attacking my feet shortly before 6. 3.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep doesn't bode well on an already sore throat. (For what it is worth, this is the FIRST time Jenny has woken me up on purpose... I wonder if she did it on purpose).

So I stayed at home this morning to nurse my throat back to health and to try and not infect other people. I'm still pretty sleepy, hopefully I'll be feeling a lot better tomorrow... I hate how often I get sick!!!

As for the K thing, I'm still thinking about it. I was talking to C-dub about it last night and I came to the conclusion that I actually don't have any "moves". Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay completely off topic... someone needs to tell Cdub to allow anonymous posters... I'm feeling so left out with everyone over here in blogger land :(