Thursday, November 11, 2004

Semi Busy night last night...

well, not busy per say, but I did lots of stuff and didn't get my laundry done :(

at 6:00 I decided it was time to call some people that I needed to talk to. I called to make my hair appointment, got the answering machine (I seriously need a hair cut... I haven't got it cut since convocation back in June), and then I called Travel cuts to give them my ISIC number so that they can print off my train ticket for tomorrow.

Then I called D to find out about saturday, but alas, I got her machine and left a message. So then onto Sister 2. I'm going up to Ottawa in a couple of weeks to visit our grandmother and wanted to know if she wanted to come too (since I haven't seen her in about a month), but she is in report card season, so she was out, but we talked on the phone for about half an hour catching up. As soon as I was off the phone, I called my cousins in Vancouver. I needed to talk to my Aunt but she is in Ireland for another week, so I ended up talking to my cousin for about another half hour. we had a nice chat :) I miss her sometimes (she is 1.5 years younger than me, but we hung out ALL the time when I was living with them... I'd say she is a cool cat).

So later D called me back and we talked on the phone for another 45 minutes or so... by the end of it all my throat was sooooooooo sore! Needless to say when I woke up this morning, I really didn't want to go to the gym, so I didn't. I was sure I would feel 100% better when I woke up today, but no, I don't. I'm still congested, and still have a mildly sore throat. I'm going to take a late lunch today and go to the gym at 1 to do my weights that I was supposed to do this morning. So other than that, not much on the agenda today. I want to finalize my birthday list and get that sent out today since it is two weeks from now :) I'm starting to think maybe I'll just invite burger, EK and QC since I'm closer to them than to anyone else... the next three would be Burger's Boyf and J&G. I guess I'll try to figure it out today.

Sorry for the long and boring post!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to link you? is that cool? kbum

lj said...

Thats coo :)

Anonymous said...

Hey LJ!!
I miss you too lore lore!! I cant wait for you to come to BC to visit its going to be awesome! Way to invite k to youre bday! I'm proud of you! Sorry for all the exclamation marks!!
Love,
E-dog!!