Tuesday, November 02, 2004

First official Blogger entry

So I decided to make the switch. I like the format better and there is a lot more you can do with your blog, a lot more options about appearance and stuff. I'm turning into a computer nerd... or was I one before?

Last night I got Tuna for Jenny, she absolutely loved it, so I am happy to report that she is now eating, and has been gorging herself all last night and into the morning on food.

You know how in cartoons when people are asleep and they suddenly remember something and they sit bolt upright. that happened to be at 5:18 am today when I remembered somehow in my dream that I forgot to pay my rent yesterday. oops!!! I hate having to remember these things! I didn't really get all the way back asleep before my alarm clock went off at 6:00. I went running with erika, but before we left I put an envelope with my rent check into the mailbox for the business office. I'll plead ignorance and say that I put it there late yesterday afternoon. Next time I'll be on top of it!!! So running this morning was horrible. I was sooooooooo tired! my legs felt like lead. I really don't understand why; maybe I'm getting sick? I hope not! So a few hours later, I'm sitting at the computer at school drinking my caffinated tea to keep myself up and procrastinating on this stupid geopack assignment. At least I have the programs figured out now, so hopefully it won't take so long.

Election night tonight! I HOPE Kerry wins. I think it will be better for the world, if not better for the Canadian economy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Jenny is eating more now. Cats are very picky about everything... including food!

On the topic of Kerry winning... isn't he the one that said he'd keep the borders closed to Canadian beef indefinately?! That definately isn't good for the Canadian economy...

(Niki)

lj said...

ooohhh... I didn't realize he said that... that isn't cool... maybe they will open them before christmas?

I know that there were trade issues esp. with soft wood lumber, but didn't realize there were beef issues as well :( Maybe Canada should just invade and take over their country :)